Nothing lifts one up the way music does. And even though now I prefer to run mostly (even the long runs) without music, but there are days the only way to get done with a run is by listening to some good music. And a lot of times it is for the love of music I end up running a little bit extra. These are some of my top songs (will keep some for the next post) which keep me going apart from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Udaan of course.
- Some thing about this beat wants me to put this song on repeat. Listen to more of Sofi Tukker’s tracks, they are a lot of fun.
- This one makes me run faster. Don’t ask me why! I like the whole I-don’t-give-a-shit attitude and angst or may be it reminds me of my break ups and wish I was this badass.
3) Love this peppy song. Something very positive and happy about it and love the tempo.
4) Don’t go by the shallowness of the lyrics, this song can make you stop running and dance in the middle of the road instead.
5) I had used this song as a background score for the women’s day video. Even though a tad bit slow, it’s perfect for slow runs.