I have never paid much attention to fashion trends. But like most women I struggle with I-have-nothing-to-wear-syndrom
Contest Alert – Share your sneaker look in comment and one lucky winner will win vouchers from adidas. Don’t worry if the image is not hi-res, phone image will work fine. Contest closes on 17th March.
All pictures courtesy Arun Bhardwaj.
- Simple black tights with a colorful top. Perfect for summers.
2) Who said you can’t wear a semi formal dress with sneakers?
3) Shorts can never go wrong with sneakers.
4) Athleisure look. A sporty tee with plain black tights.
5) Monochrome always works.
6) Athleisure is pure comfort. And I’m glad for it.
7) A simple look can look very stylish too.
Disclaimer – I haven’t been paid by adidas for this article, however I was given these shoes and I genuinely feel they are the most comfortable pair of sneakers I have got.